April 2, 2008

Please Pray


Please pray that Justus will do well with the chemo and won't need more blood transfusions. Also that he will feel better (now he is very sad and fussy and rarely smiles), that he will not get sick (his immune system is being taxed by the chemo and lack of nutrition) as that means we're back in the hospital. Please continue to pray for me...I am so weak. I struggle with doubts and fears and worry. I know God is in control and that is a HUGE comfort, but it is so hard to hold my little sick baby in my arms and think he may die from this. I have tears pouring down my face as I write that because I don't even want to type it. I covet your prayers. It's harder than I could have imagined. I can't describe how sick he seems right now, I can't help but sob. He looked so much healthier in the hospital because he was swollen, now he seems to be wasting away he's so tiny and frail. I want to be strong, but I am not. I hope in my Savior who gave me this precious little boy and pray that He will give me the grace to get through each day no matter what. "Thank you Lord for the wonderful days You have given us with Justus, please give us more, but if not, please, please the faith I need." I really want to see that beautiful smile again.



1 comment:

IntenseFI said...

We will certainly be praying THAT much harder. Thank you for letting us know some of your struggles. We will bring them before God.