April 3, 2008

Blessings...

I am so thankful to my Savior for all the wonderful blessings He bestowed on us. I have found it helps lift my spirit to count my blessings which are, as always, abundant and overflowing. Some of our blessings numerous:

  • Gabe and Gideon are healthy and happy

  • Justus is keeping down his food

  • Ben has a good job

  • Justus' rash is fading

  • His platelette count is good

  • We live near great hospitals

  • We have such wonderful family and friends

  • I have been saved by the grace of God

  • It was not Gabe or Gideon (that would have been a logistical nightmare trying to nurse and take care of Justus without him being able to come to the hospital)

  • We have health insurance

  • We are so blessed to have our church!

This is obviously not an exhaustive list, but I truly am blessed and so thankful for God's mercy...so much more than I deserve.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Prayers are being said your precious family as you face and overcome the challenges that lie in your path. May God Bless you all!

Mrs. MK said...

Rebekah........
just wanted to thank you for your kind words on my blog. I am stunned at your faith, and at your kindness to me in your time of trial. Thank you for blessing me and encouraging me. You are added to my *list* of special prayers..........and I will be checking in here often.......