April 18, 2008

Kindness...

Today was a hard day. Justus' rash is coming back and he seems to be regressing a bit. He also had his chemo treatment this morning and we ended up staying most of the day because he also had to have a transfusion. I was feeling pretty drained and sad, but when I got home I had a package from my cousin, Myssi. It was exactly what I needed. Inside was a beautiful bracelet she made with Gabe, Gideon, and Justus' names on it, a letter and the testimony her mom wrote about a similar trial she went through when her girls were little...what a HUGE encouragement it was! God knew just what I needed at that moment. Every breath Justus takes is sustained by God and He could easily heal him this instant, but I know He knows what's best, even though I might not see it yet...

No comments: