May 8, 2008

Real Food and Other Encouragements

Praise the Lord, Justus has started to eat real food without gagging! That is such an answer to prayer. We go again tomorrow for chemo and we'll find out then if he has started gaining weight yet. Please pray for that. The next wonderful thing on my list is crawling!!! Wow, I'm so grateful that he is crawling around again and playing on his own. It was VERY difficult to get much of anything done with him stuck to my hip and I was getting a little overwhelmed, but now he's crawling again! :) I'm so happy!
And last but not least, Justus also had his first trip to the zoo! It was so much fun to get out and see all the animals, the boys had a blast! We spend almost the entire day there and Justus was all smiles. I'm so thankful to God for all of these blessings. We have had many "good" days lately and they are a HUGE encouragement. Blessings are overflowing!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How wonderful! These pictures of your little guys are just precious :o)

The Crawfords said...

We will keep praying, we are all so excited to know Justus is doing well with big people food. Praise the Lord!